EMV chip technology has arrived.Is your POS terminal ready?
The FD130 Duo Terminal allows you to accept payments quickly and gets you ready for the latest in EMV chip-enabled payment devices. The FD130 Duo Terminal from First Data paired with the FD35 PIN pad is an affordable solution that combines performance, reliability and ease of use in compact, feature-rich devices. The best part is the FD130 Duo Terminal is ready for EMV. The FD130 uses cutting-edge technology to enable you to accept transactions when a customer presents you with an EMV card; a card embedded with a special chip that adds an important layer of security. In addition to the added security, the FD130 Duo Terminal gives you full range of solutions for payment processing, including credit, debit, gift cards, personal paper checks and EBT.
Here’s How It Works
The FD130 Duo Terminal with FD35 PIN pad is all you need to safely and securely accept card payments.
- Installation of the First Data FD130 Duo Terminal is simple, with easy-to-follow on-screen prompts.
- Together, the FD130 Duo terminal and FD35 PIN pad accept PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, contactless payments and gift cards. Plus, you’ll now be able to accept EMV chip card presented to you by your customers.
- With the further addition of a check reader, you can also accept paper checks, which can be transmitted in electronic form by opting for the TeleCheck Electronic Check Acceptance® solution.
- As an option, the FD130 Duo also offers Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) service, which makes it possible for international customers to pay in their own currency.
- Quick-Service Restaurants
- Mail Order/Telephone Order
- Grocery Stores
- Electronic Commerce
Help Your Business
Improve your bottom line
- Accept all major credit cards
- Keep infrastructure costs low with a combination terminal and printer
- Prepare for EMV chip technology and new security guidelines that add an important layer of security
Improve your bottom line
- Improve customer wait times with faster transactions
- Quickly generate receipts with built-in quick printer
- Protect customers from fraud with customer, merchant and report truncation features
- Intuitive touch-screen display for ease of use
- Fast terminal downloads using IP or dial-up, with Wi-Fi as an option
- Easy support of both IP and dial-up with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption
- True 32-bit processing (ARM9 32-bit CPU core)
- Quick and hassle-free drop-in paper-loading system
- Windows CE 6.0; speedy ARM9 400Mhz CPU
- Processing capabilities for ATM, debit, electronic benefits transfer (EBT) transactions and check payments
- Fast printer capable of 15 lines per second
- IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi as an additional option
- Durable keys
- Touch-screen capability with 320×240 color display
- Merchant-friendly one-touch feature for daily functions
- Three-track magnetic-stripe reader
- 64 MB RAM standard memory
- Three USB ports
- Address verification service
- Batch history
- Simplified support and installation
- 2.25-inch-wide thermal roll printer