Accept Payments Online
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway gives you the ability to accept credit cards online through your website. Authorize.Net’s solutions are designed to save money and time for small-to-medium-sized businesses.
- Accept all major credit cards, such as Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and American Express®.
- Accept all Signature Debit Cards.
- Accept check payments online using Authorize.Net eCheck.net®.
Sync with QuickBooks
- Merchants with an existing QuickBooks account are able to import successful transactions from their Authorize.Net account. The initial setup for this service is hassle free without multiple configurations.
- With the use of advanced tools and patented fraud indicators defined by Authorize.Net’s fraud management team, the Advanced Fraud Detection Suite (AFDS) is able to assess the risk of potential fraud with any transaction processed through the gateway. Merchants are able to restrict transactions by IP address, the volume of charges per hour or even specific amounts.
Online Account Management
- With the Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal, you are able to manage and review transactions, download reports, view statements, manage users and user permissions, and configure account settings all through your secured Merchant Interface.
Authorize.Net Compliance and Payment Security
- Authorize.Net helps simplify your PCI DSS compliance by storing sensitive customer information on their secure servers using their hosted payment forms and payment tokenization.
- With Authorize.Net’s high ranking security, your customers can be confident their information is secure.
Accept Payments On The Go
- With your Authorize.Net Virtual Terminal, you also have access to the free mPOS mobile application.
Authorize.Net Simple Checkout
An ideal solution for merchants accepting donations online or selling limited amounts of products through their website. Simple Checkout uses HTML scripts, which are easy to integrate and allow merchants to create a “Buy Now” or “Donate” button. Click here to view more.
Authorize.Net Advanced Integration Method (AIM)
The ideal solution for merchants who use advanced web development products or want to sell multiple products on their website with the use of a shopping cart. AIM allows merchants to take advantage of its flexible application programming interfaces (API’s) to customize the flow of their ecommerce transactions while maintaining the highest levels of security. Click here to view more.