Payment Software for Windows First Data’s ICVERIFY, also known as Payment Software for Windows® software,a well-known and widely distributed payment software product, is a comprehensiveand cost-effective alternative to traditional point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
Designed to replace a cash register, the multi-tasking First Data™ Retail Solution helps retailers process payments, manage inventory, track sales, control costs, improve customer service and better guide business decisions. Through this combination of a personal computer, business management software and a payment processing system, you can enjoy the capabilities the big retailers benefit from at a price that fits your small business.
The ChallengeAs merchants grow, so does the complexity of the demands the marketplace puts on them. Many need to access more transaction and customer information than can be acquired at a traditional point-of-sale, and where they take orders needs to be flexible as their business expands. Yet merchants still need their transactions to be processed reliably and quickly, while keeping costs under control and security tight
Payment Solutions for Maximum PerformanceAround the world every day, First Data makes payment transactions secure, fast and easy for merchants, financial institutions and their customers. We leverage our unparalleled product portfolio and expertise to deliver processing solutions that drive customer revenue and profitability. Whether the payment is by debit or credit, gift card, check or mobile phone, online or at the point of sale, First Data goes beyond the transaction to help you maximize value for your business.
Help Your Business
- Accept and process multiple payment types, including credit cards, PIN-secured ATM/debit cards, electronic checks and gift cards
- Retain records for up to nine years
- Network multiple installations to form a multistation terminal
- Grow your payment capabilities along with your business
- Maintain software investment with periodic upgrades
- Integrate with existing POS software
- Pay one-time licensing fee instead of recurring “per click” fees
- Consolidate payments from across business lines into one system
- Eliminate stand-alone terminals
The SolutionThe Payment Software for Windows operating system solution transmits payment information over high-speed Internet connections. PC’s running Payment Software are better than terminals: they reduce redundancy, free up counter space for products and, by offering a one-time fee for licensing, save the merchant the cost of “per click” fees to process payments. In addition, transaction history is archived for up to nine years for more comprehensive reporting.
Help Your Customers
- Know that transactions meet the current industry standards for security and data encryption
- Choose from a variety of payment methods
- Spend less time waiting in lines to make purchases
- Support for retail, card-not-present, restaurant, lodging and e-commerce transactions
- Support for popular wedge swipers, PIN pads and magnetic ink character recognition (MICR) check readers
- Support for multiple merchant accounts on a single installation
- Integration help and full documentation
- Help reduce processing time for both merchants and consumers
- Easy end-of-day close-out
- Level II and III support for Visa® and MasterCard® purchasing card transactions
- Corporate Purchasing Card Level II for American Express® transactions
- Recurring and installment transaction billing
- PA-DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard) certified in order to be compliant with all applicable data security standards and practices forpayment software providers
Here’s How It Works
The Payment Software supports the payment types you need—now or in the future. It provides full documentation and online help for installation and operation, including network capabilities. The Payment Software solution runs on virtually any PC or PC-based POS register platform, supports multiple operating systems and gives you features and flexibility to better manage your payment acceptance. Plus, the Payment Software product line is a full-service, full-feature offerings that is PA-DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard) certified in order to be compliant with all applicable data security standards and practices for payment software providers.